Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3. Points, marks, stars .. should I?

Hi, today I will sidetrack to present the point/star system that I decided to use on this blog. First of all I do not want this blog to be all about a point system, however I think that most find a rating system to be helpful to understand better how much the person who tasted the wine (in this blog that's moi) liked the wine.

For now it is a very simple system ;
***       I like this wine (commercial/good)
****    This is a very nice wine indeed (very nicely crafted)
*****  WOW, I think I fell in love (work of a genius )

Possibly its a bit simplistic since obviously price is a factor, however I would not like to give this star rating too much importance. All three categories have a place on my table and obviously price would be a factor then.


Sneak Peak of next blogs , Gaja Promis 2005 and  Corvo Glicine Red/White

No comments:

Post a Comment